Knitting Planner 2020 - Martina Behm, Strickmich
The best knitting planner on the market! Created by Martina Behm, well-known knitting designer (including the famous "Hitchhiker Shawl").
The hardcover knitting planner is your knitting/crocheting notebook and 2020 diary all rolled in one.
This is a very well thought out planner/diary that will help you with your weekly time management while at the same time hold all your information on your knitting and crochet projects - helping you find more time for your craft!
Plus: The 2020 edition features high quality thread binding - this makes the planner last much longer and it will lie completely flat when open!
Here is a video Martina made for the 2019 edition, explaining why she created the planner and how to best use it:
The knitting planner includes:
- One week on 2 pages, including to-do list, goals, knitting inspiration and outlook to upcoming weeks
- Public holidays of the US, Canada and the UK
- Starting first week of 2020, ending first week 2021
- Yearly and life goals
- Quarterly planning tools and daily tracking tools
- 4 weekly planner pages for recurring events (or school)
- Weekly Time Management by weekview.com
- Minimalist functional layout – perfect for your own decorating ideas.
Size: 12x18 cm ( 4.8 x 7.2 inches – a little smaller than A5).
Paper: 90 g per m² high quality writing paper (FSC certified)
Other features and inclusions:
- 2 ribbon bookmarks (one berry, one light gray)
- elastic (berry)
- 240 pages, including:
- 34 pages for knitting tools (Knitting Ideas, Knitting Projects, Yarn Purchases, Wish List, Trade List, Websites)
- 58 for individual notes (5 mm squared and dot-grid)
- Measurements and conversions (metric/imperial)
- Ruler and needle size table (US/metric)
- Monthly overview for 2020 and 2021 (3 months per page)
Endpaper artwork and design by Julie Levesque.
We Also Recommend
Poncho with sleeves and uneven hem in ggh Lacy - Rebecca Knit Kit