Knitting Planner & Diary 2020 - Martina Behm, Strickmich Strickplaner
The best knitting planner on the market! Created by Martina Behm, well-known knitting designer (including the famous "Hitchhiker Shawl").
The hardcover knitting planner is your knitting/crocheting notebook and 2020 diary all rolled in one.
This is a very well thought out planner/diary that will help you with your weekly time management while at the same time hold all your information on your knitting and crochet projects - helping you find more time for your craft!
Strickplaner is the best knitting planner on the market.
The time management system used in this planner is based on the ideas of a bullet journal.
Plus: The 2020 edition features high quality thread binding - this makes the planner last much longer and it will lie completely flat when open!
Here is a video Martina made for the 2020 edition, explaining why she created the planner and how to best use it:The knitting planner includes:
- One week on 2 pages, including to-do list, goals, knitting inspiration and outlook to upcoming weeks
- Public holidays of the US, Canada and the UK
- Starting first week of 2020, ending first week 2021
- Yearly and life goals
- Quarterly planning tools and daily tracking tools
- 4 weekly planner pages for recurring events (or school)
- Weekly Time Management by weekview.com
- Minimalist functional layout – perfect for your own decorating ideas.
Size: 12x18 cm ( 4.8 x 7.2 inches – a little smaller than A5).
Paper: 90 g per m² high quality writing paper (FSC certified)
Other features and inclusions:
- 2 ribbon bookmarks (one berry, one light gray)
- elastic (berry)
- 240 pages, including:
- 34 pages for knitting tools (Knitting Ideas, Knitting Projects, Yarn Purchases, Wish List, Trade List, Websites)
- 58 for individual notes (5 mm squared and dot-grid)
- Measurements and conversions (metric/imperial)
- Ruler and needle size table (US/metric)
- Monthly overview for 2020 and 2021 (3 months per page)
Endpaper artwork and design by Julie Levesque.
Also check out Martina Behm's walk-through video which explains how to best use the 2020 planner.