Learn Continental Knitting in a small group workshop (max 8 participants).
When: Saturday, 22 July 2017 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm (AEST)
Where: Food Lovers Market
50 Molonglo Street
Bungendore, NSW 2621
Cost: $40.00 per person.
Booking is essential - please book your ticket via Eventbrite.
This two hour workshop is designed to teach you the basic techniques of continental knitting.
- Anybody who has been knitting ‘English style’ and is curious to learn how the other Europeans knit.
- Anybody who knows how to crochet and would love to learn how to knit.
You don't need to be an expert crocheter or knitter - beginners are welcome as long as you have some basic knowledge of knitting or crochet.
Why would you want to learn continental style?
- Continental style knitting is easier to learn for a beginner than English style knitting.
- Continental style knitting is also known as ’speed knitting’ - find out why!
- Continental style knitting is easier on your joints and may be a good alternative style of knitting for people with arthritis.
Limited number of tickets only!
If you have missed out, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will let you know when another workshop is held!
To reserve your ticket, please use this Eventbrite link.